What does an Advertising Copywriter do in Pakistan?
To begin with, Advertising copywriting is all about paraphrasing tons and tons of relevant content. I will also explain the roles and responsibilities of an advertising copywriter in this post.
However, Copywriters help their clients with creative words, catchphrases, slogans, audio, and video scripts. Anything that you require for advertising visuals.
In addition to that, the art directors must closely align their daily activities with the hired advertising copywriter. They also need to align and link this to the audio and visual needs of their target audience or the people who will consume this ad. Initial feedback is important, and the copywriter will alter or amend. That according to the feedback and by a/b testing.
Likely, A copywriter must not be fainthearted when we talk about revisions. In fact, this makes their job challenging and substantial. Hence, they will do this according to the client’s requirements or to bring the ad in a flow or for enhancing the communication.
Their top 4 Activities at work include:
- They meet with the accounts team or whosoever is handling that client’s account. And they constantly revise the requirement and keep themselves updated.
- They get used to or make familiar with the products, competitor activities in the market, and their target audience.
- Brainstorm – Brainstorm – Brainstorm –> Creative Team + Copywriter
- Present their work to the creative director. And this is subject to rejection or to be thrown under the category of workable concepts. Come up with at least 5 or more ideas. That they can present to the client as a storyboard through frames of drawings and depictions of the script Finally, they need to liaise with printers, designers, photographers, production houses, and illustrators.
They get work in:
- Radio and T.V Stations
- Advertising agencies and full-service marketing agencies.
- News and digital media companies
Who can become an advertising copywriter?
Some relevant Degree Subjects include:
- Public Relations
- Media Sciences
- Masters in English
- Business Management
- Advertising – Advertising and marketing communication
What are the Skills needed?
In addition, they must write interesting, attractive, and compelling copy. So, an Advertising copywriter will liaise, coordinate and collaborate with other people. Plus they are highly creative people.
Copywriting Jobs in Pakistan:
Consequently, after completing your degree in the above-mentioned disciplines. So, You will be able to work as a junior Copywriter after passing a few tests in any media channel like ARY, Samaa, Neo, etc.
Furthermore, On the other hand, you can also opt-in and become a freelance copywriter. But that is not the topic of this blog post. Besides a full-time, advertising copywriter will significantly earn more than a freelancer.
BONUS: Who is an SEO Copywriter?
Again, an SEO copywriter is a person who uses SEO strategies to create content that boosts a website’s search engine ranking.
Moreover, an SEO copywriter may consider tone, style, readability, prominence, and keyword density to organically rank a website on a search engine.
Finally, For example, whatever you do on the Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress, similarly, the SEO copywriter can do without.
Learn More about Content Writing Here: